As a senior data scientist you will take the lead on client projects and will be consulted in internal R&D and product development tracks. You will be applying machine learning techniques to solve business problems in operations (supply chain, manufacturing, maintenance & reliability). You can scope a project, steer a team and are willing to coach junior data scientists.
What we expect from you?
- Ability to structure and understand business problems and translate them into analytical uses cases
- Use your data science knowledge to design creative solutions for our clients and work out an implementation roadmap
- You will take up an expert role within the data science team and guide junior profiles.
- You will take the lead in projects and client meetings
- Good communication skills and ability to explain analytical concepts to a non-technical audience
What we are looking for?
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Applied Science, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or Economics with a quantitative specialization
- You have a least 5 years of practical hands on experience machine learning, deep learning or advanced data analytics.
- You are a strong conceptual thinker with an analytical mindset. However, we expect to see some right brain cells as well
- You have strong programming skills in at least one analytical language (Python, R, Scala, Java, ..)
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You work autonomously, take up responsibility and ownership and you can finish things
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
What we offer.
- You will be part of a highly skilled team with a no-nonsense attitude, having fun while doing the job.
- We value flexibility and the possibility to balance your work and private life.
- You will work remotely or in our offices at the Beacon in Antwerp.
- You will receive a competitive salary package including benefits (company car, fuel card, mobile phone budget, lunch vouchers …).
- We reward initiative and offer different career and training opportunities