As a senior machine learning engineer you will take a technical lead role in the development and implementation of production-ready AI applications. You will be part of the AI team and work in close collaboration with our data scientists and software engineers on a variety of challenging client use cases and internal R&D projects.
What we expect from you?
- You can translate an analytical use case or a proof of concept into a technical end-to-end solution.
- You are responsible for designing and implementing machine learning systems and bringing ML methods into production and real live applications.
- You will take up an expert role within the AI team and give technical guidance to junior ML engineers.
- You are extremely eager to learn and keep up pace with the latest developments in machine learning.
- You can explain technical and complex concepts to a non-technical audience.
What we are looking for?
- 3-5+ years of working experience with applied ML and engineering.
- Master/PhD degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Proficiency with Python and ML libraries such as Scikit-learn.
- Proficiency with deep learning frameworks, such as Tensorflow, Keras and Pytorch
- Experience with MS Azure.
- Familiar with version control systems (Git, Github) and CI/CD principles.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about AI and technology.
- Ability to work autonomously, take up responsibility and ownership.
- Fluent in English.
What we offer.
- You will be part of a highly skilled team with a no-nonsense attitude, having fun while doing the job.
- We value flexibility and the possibility to balance your work and private life.
- You will work remotely or in our offices at the Beacon in Antwerp.
- You will receive a competitive salary package including benefits (company car, fuel card, mobile phone budget, lunch vouchers …).
- We reward initiative and offer different career and training opportunities